DAILY UV PROTECTOR SPF 30 WHIPPED MINERAL SUNSCREEN
- All-physical, UVA/UVB mineral sun protection
- Infused with antioxidants
- Non-greasy, non-whitening tinted formula
- Whipped smooth texture
- 40 minutes water resistant
- Mineral sun protection helps prevent signs of premature aging
- Antioxidants help guard against free radical damage and environmental aggressors
- Universal tint evens the look of most skin types
- Gentle enough for the most sensitive skin
- Vital-ET helps guard against free radical damage and relieve skin from UV-induced redness
Titanium Dioxide 5.4%; Zinc Oxide 5.4%
Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glycerin, Water, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Opuntia Ficus-Indica Stem Extract, Palmaria Palmata Extract, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Dimethiconol, Vanilla Planifolia Fruit Extract, Fusanus Spicatus Wood Oil, Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Farnesol, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)
How To Use
HOW TO USE
Apply liberally over face ensuring even coverage. Use alone as your first layer of sun protection or after your daily skincare routine. Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure; Reapply after 40 minutes of swimming, sweating, immediately after towel drying, and at least every two hours. Children under 6 months of age, ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad-Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, from 10 am – 2 pm and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
WARNING: For external use only. When using this product, keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove. If any adverse reaction occurs, stop using the product. Inform your doctor if your condition persists. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation occurs. Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Convenient, on-the-go wipes
- Extends brush use
- Pleasant natural orange and lemon essential oils